50kHz to 99.9MHz generator based on the SI5351. It has a variable output and two fixed outputs.
The Arduino code of the Full Kit version (no Open Source) has countless functions and settings. It has a much higher programming level than the Open Source version.
The "full Kit" version includes all the parts to build the complete kit: PCB with all the SMD components installed, pins strips for connections, rotary encoder, SI5351 module and Arduino Nano module (factory programmed).
The "ARDU-5351 VFO full kit" offers many functions and configurations as "Universal VFO" to be used as a local oscillator on a transceiver.
You can choose two OLED display sizes, 0.96" (15x25mm window) or 1.3" (20x35mm window)
• One variable frequency output + one fixed output (IF/ BFO)
• Easy setup using the Arduino IDE Series Monitor.
• Control: Simple control through a encoder with push button.
• Output frequency information by audible tone in CW code (three digits)
• Frequency output range: 50kHz to 99.9MHz
• Automatic frequency save function.
• Frequency steps select by encoder push/button. Steps: 1kHz, 100Hz, 10Hz.
• IF offset function. Offset IF: VFO = F + IF, VFO = F + IF, VFO = IF – F, OFFSET = 0.
• Adjustable mínimum and maximum frequencies
• Easy assembly by clamping the rotary encoder shaft
• All SMD parts are soldered.
• Power supply: 7 to 15V DC. Average current consumption: 50mA.
• PCB size: 55 x 30 mm